Terms of Service
About these terms
These are the “terms” that regulate your use of our website and our relationship with you. They create a legally binding contract between us as soon as they apply. In addition, specific terms, such as membership terms, may also apply depending on your relationship with us.
The essential point of these terms
We provide information on our website for your convenience for information purposes. We will have no obligations to you and we will not be liable for any liability, damage or loss resulting from your use or inability to use our website. You should not act in a way that relies on any information on our website and you use our website at your own risk.
Our “website” is found at https://www.icpa.co.za/.
When do these website terms apply?
These terms will apply when you access or use our website. You should not use our website if you do not absolutely agree to these terms. You can use our website only on these terms.
Other applicable terms
Changes to the website and/or these terms
We have the unfettered right (as far as the law allows) to suspend, change or add to our website, and to change or add to any of these terms at our discretion and such changes will apply immediately when they are made. You have the responsibility to keep yourself apprised of these terms.
You may not:
- Distribute any content, including the ICPA logo, from our website without our prior consent;
- Use any technology, including but not limited to crawlers and spiders, to search our website or obtain information from our website;
- Frame our website or any pages;
- Link to our website in a manner other than through the homepage; or
- Deep-link to any other pages in a way that would suggest that you own the intellectual property that belongs to us.
We are the owners of all our intellectual property. This means that you absolutely agree that all right, title and interest in, and to, any of our intellectual property (in its widest possible legal and commercial sense) viewable and accessible from our website is proprietary to us, and will remain so. You will not acquire any rights of any nature in respect of such intellectual property by using our website, services or products.
Law and disputes
These terms will be governed by and interpreted in terms of the laws of South Africa. You consent that the Magistrates’ Court will have jurisdiction even if the proceedings are otherwise beyond its jurisdiction.
Getting in touch
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for any enquiries about our website.
- Site owner: the Independent Community Pharmacy Association (trading as “ICPA“), registration number 2012/021809/08.
- Legal status: ICPA is a non-profit company, duly incorporated in terms of the applicable laws of South Africa.
- Director(s): Mogologolo David Phasha, Willem Petrus Grobbelaar, Rakeshkumar Daya, Maropeng Dolleth Doyle Modiba, Mehboob Ali Cassim, Simoné Eksteen, and Rajatheran Moodley.
- Description of main business of ICPA: Provides independent community pharmacy with collective strength and a coherent voice that is heard by government, medical schemes, pharmaceutical suppliers and importantly, the consumer. The objective of ICPA is to assist and support its members in securing a sustainable and successful future as independent, owner-managed pharmacies. In addition to this, the ICPA strives to foster an understanding of the role that independent pharmacies can (and do) play in delivering important healthcare services to the communities that they serve.
- Email address: email@example.com.
- website address: https://www.icpa.co.za/.
- Physical address: Unit 3, Mews 2, Rosmead Centre, 67 Rosmead Avenue, Kenilworth, Cape Town, 7708.
- Postal address: Unit 3, Mews 2, Rosmead Centre, 67 Rosmead Avenue, Kenilworth, Cape Town, 7708.
- Registered address: Unit 3, Mews 2, Rosmead Centre, 67 Rosmead Avenue, Kenilworth, Cape Town, 7708.