Consider Member Application of the Independent Community Pharmacy Association
ICPA members are characterised by :
- Being independent, owner-managed pharmacies
- Considerable healthcare experience
- Offering competitive pricing
- Understand the dynamics of the communities they serve
- Compliant with legislative and medical scheme requirements
- Not all, but many have clinic services
If you’re an Independent Pharmacy & want to join ICPA, Click here to Print
If you’re an Independent Pharmacy & want to join ICPA, Click here to submit online
Join ICPA and enjoy access to the following Member Services and Benefits:
- Preferential bank rates for debit and credit card transactions: These benefits are only applicable once members make contact with the necessary banks and enter into an agreement as negotiated by ICPA see the rates and contact details for the banks listed in the tables below
- Standard Bank
- 0861 001 200
- Mercantile Bank
- 0860 309 250
- Visa & Master Card
- Debit Cards
- Access to Pharmacy job vacancies and resources via our website member resources portal.
- ICPA Insurance benefits can save you up to 40% on commercial insurance premiums and in addition you receive preferential excess rates through ICPA Insure.
- Expert advice and support from the ICPA on industry matters and legislation.
- Info flashes which bring you regular updates on important medical aid and industry developments.
- Access to a portfolio of training and development courses – CPD accredited.
- ICPA representation and lobbying on your behalf. Includes lobbying National & Local Government, Regulators, Industry and NHI.
- Leveraging the collective bargaining power of 1000 pharmacies with Medical Schemes & Government.
- Business and marketing resources to help you to optimise your business profitability and sustainability.
- A free quarterly “Independaba” magazine, containing useful information, updates and advice.
- Priority invitations to RBC (member) events and Conference.
- Access to closed social media forums to share your views with ICPA & discuss issues with other members.
- Access to DATA warehousing with monthly individual reporting from IMS.
- Negotiated product promotions with best prices from unit one from leading pharmaceutical companies.
- Public Private Partnerships with Department of Health – State Family Planning & Immunisation & Wellness Clinics.
- The ICPA consumer campaign is building customer awareness of the independent community pharmacy network and its benefits.
ICPA Head Office Phone Number: 021 671 4473
Fax Number: 086 515 2000