Become an ICPA Member and enjoy access to a host of Services and Benefits
The ICPA represents over 1100 community pharmacies across South Africa. Our objective is to assist members in securing a vibrant and sustainable future as independent, owner-managed pharmacies. With this, gaining or retaining the understanding and recognition by stakeholders and industry players of the role that independents can (and do) play in delivering important healthcare services to the communities that they serve, is imperative.
Member Services and Benefits
The collective voice of community pharmacies allows us to negotiate for you
- Preferential bank rates for debit and credit card transactions
- Lower insurance premiums with ICPA insure
- Long-term partnerships with Government and Private sector
- Representation for regulatory issues and NHI initiatives
We know that as a community pharmacist, you do not have the time to stay ahead of the information overload. The ICPA Office collects important industry information on behalf of our members and makes sure you never miss an update.
- Remaining up to date with important industry news
- Bringing you the latest in health trends & innovations
- Free Independaba magazine & weekly info-flashes
- Member-only forums to engage with like-minded professionals
While you are busy serving the needs of your community and their healthcare requirements, we work in the background to bring you the best in industry expertise, business growth hacks, legal compliance and so much more.
- Industry expertise & guidance to grow a profitable business
- POPI compliance and other regulatory compliance
- Business services deals and 3rd party vendor management
- Accredited CPD courses and access to important industry conferences